Ingersoll Rand offers a complete range of services in compressed air system installation and integration.
Compressed Air Expertise – Ingersoll Rand knows how to
design, install, and maintain compressed air systems.
- Single Source Responsibility – Ingersoll Rand can design the compressed air system, supply the compressed air equipment and install the completed system.
- Air System Design – Ingersoll Rand can offer air system design that will meet your present needs and offer flexibility for future expansions. We specialize in multiple types of air compression technologies, and are skilled in selecting the proper equipment design and layout for your operation.
- Fully Integrated Project Management – . A Project Manager oversees and instructs the complete project, ensuring proper installation and efficient operation.
- Fully Integrated Support – We can design, supply, install, repair, and maintain your system. We supply parts and service for all makes and models of air compressors and accessories. Extended warranties and preventative maintenance programs are available to protect your investment.
- Air System Optimization – Ingersoll Rand can optimize your system to save you energy costs, reduce maintenance and provide a reliable air system. Optimization involves ensuring that each piece of equipment in the air system is working at properly and each component is tuned to work efficiently with all the parts of the system.
For your compressed air system, Ingersoll Rand is your single source provider, with:
- Design service - determine system requirements, equipment selection, and air system layout.
- Equipment provider - compressors, dryers, cooling towers, receiver tanks
- Project management - equipment, building, piping, complete installation and commissioning
- Maintenance and operation services - long term source for parts and maintenance